Post Operative Care
We are here to serve you with outstanding services. Our purpose is to provide you quality treatment and proper follow-ups so that you can get best results. Following postoperative instructions are essential to achieve long-lasting results. This is the reason, we are providing you a compilation of postoperative care instructions to make it the best experience for you.
- If you are facing swelling and pain then usage of cold compresses can help you. Moreover, you should wear a sweat band on your head to reduce swelling. Prescribed medicines should also be taken to get rid of pain.
- You should go for a walk or indulge yourself in watching TV or other related activity. In this way, you will feel relax.
- Avoid heavy exercise, weight lifting, or any other heavy activity for at least 1 to 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Always apply quality sunscreen when you need to go out.
- Continue healthy lifestyle.
- Monitor your recovery and visit your doctor for follow-ups when you need it.
- You need to be patient to get exact results. It may take some time as you will see exact results after fading of your swelling and bruising.
- You need to know that you may need to get multiple sessions in order to maintain the results.
- Avoid using any type of blood thinners.
- Keep using prescribed medicines on regular basis.
- Avoid smoking or alcohol usage.
When you get any kind of hair transplant treatment then you need to follow the postoperative instructions carefully to avoid any kind of side-effects. Moreover, these aspects allow you to get best results from your treatment. Have a look at some of the most common instructions!
- Avoid using aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Don’t touch your treated area.
- Don’t rub your scalp.
- Don’t touch your stitches.
- Wear a hat when you need to go out.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Follow instructions of your surgeon regarding head wash, stitches removal (if you got FUT hair transplant), scab removal, and other aspects.
- Don’t miss your follow-ups.
- Take prescribed medicines on regular basis.
- Follow sleeping pattern that is instructed by your surgeon.
- Don’t worry about slight swelling, pain, or itching on your head as it is normal after getting a hair transplant treatment in Pakistan. However, if you feel anxious about severity level then you may consult your doctor.
Laser and Skin Care
Laser and skin care includes lots of procedures for different purposes. The main purpose is to make your skin young, smooth, and beautiful. Have a look at following postoperative instructions as you need to follow these instructions if you want to get best outcomes.
- Avoid intake of blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume for a few days after treatment.
- Don’t worry about burning smell immediately after treatment as it is normal.
- Don’t rub treated area.
- Avoid usage of scrub on the treated area for almost a week after treatment.
- Avoid heavy exercise.
- Make use of sunblock when you need to go out in the day
- If you get redness, burning, or swelling of the treated area, then you don’t need to be worried about it as it is normal. However, use of cold compresses is recommended in such situation.
- Avoid hot baths for almost 1-2 days after treatment.
- Don’t rub your skin.
- Go for proper follow-ups after treatment to get best results.