Wrinkles & Fine Lines Treatment In Pakistan
Nowadays, everybody wants to look young and beautiful. Wrinkles and fine lines are the first thing that appear as the sign of aging. If you are also going through this situation and you don’t like these signs and wrinkles then you can treat them with the help of latest technology. Various causes may play their part in forming these lines on your skin specifically on the face. You need to consult a cosmetic practitioner to know which treatment will suit you.
Signs & Symptoms Of Wrinkles
Some of the symptoms of these lines and wrinkles are;
- Dryness of the skin that may happen due to dehydration
- Rough texture of your skin
Causes Of Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Following are some of the main causes of this issue.
- Skin type
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessive or less sun exposure
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Poor diet
- Repeated facial expressions
- Unhealthy sleep
Wrinkles Treatment Options
Various treatment options are accessible for curing your wrinkles and fine lines. However, you need to consult your doctor to know which treatment will be best for you. Have a look at available treatment plans.
- Botox Injections – Botox treatment is very popular among people nowadays. The reason for its popularity is the effectiveness of this treatment. Basically, this is the muscle relaxant treatment that makes your muscles relax and helps you to get rid of the lines. Following are the areas that are recommended to be treated with the help of Botox treatment in Pakistan.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines on forehead between eyebrows
- Microdermabrasion – Another treatment that is considered as an effective solution to this problem is known as microdermabrasion. The superficial layer of your skin that actually becomes dead is peeled off with the help of this treatment. It is noticeable that this treatment is effective only for treating wrinkles and fine lines.
- Topical treatments – Topical treatments work best for some of the people. Lots of the creams are available in the market that claims that you can get rid of wrinkles and other aging signs. Hence, the recommendation of an expert is essential to use any kind of topical treatment.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Laser treatments are in the fame in the market nowadays. Laser skin resurfacing refers to the advanced treatment that is utilized to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. The high powered laser is used to perform this procedure. If you have wrinkles and lines on the following areas then you should use this treatment.
- Crow’s feet
- Lipstick lines
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Facial lines
- Lines around the mouth
- Frown lines
- Smoker’s lines
- Chemical Peels – One more effective treatment for treating the wrinkles in the early stage is known as chemical peels. A peeling agent is applying on the specific area of the skin and then it peels out. As a result, the top layer of the skin is also peeled off. Mild, medium and strong peels are different forms of the chemical peels that are selected on the basis of the skin condition.
- Dermal Fillers – This treatment refers to the non-surgical procedure that is used for treating wrinkles on the face. If you are facing scars, fine lines, and creases on your face then this treatment is used for making your skin smooth. You will feel younger than your actual age after getting this treatment.
Machine That We Use
For reducing wrinkles and fine lines, the laser machine that we are using is referred to as laser fractional CO2. We are using imported coherent laser device. The purpose of using this device is to provide you best possible results. The preserving skin that remains between the spots is being treated by this laser. Long-term collagen production and rapid re-epitheliazation. Moreover, we provide comfort to our patients and easy convenience for resurfacing.
The procedure depends on the treatment plan that you chose to get or that is recommended by your doctor. The procedure time varies on the basis of the selected treatment plan. So, you should consult your doctor and ask him which treatment will be best for you. After that, you can get details of that treatment from our experts.
Benefits Of Wrinkle Treatment
The laser skin resurfacing provides you lots of benefits. Some of them are as follows;
- The procedure is almost painless.
- The discomfort that you bear is very less.
- You will get natural looking results and no one will know that you have had a treatment.
- Minimal downtime is required for recovery.
Results And Recovery
You will notice an immediate change in your skin after getting the wrinkles and fine lines treatment in Pakistan. However, you may wait for some months or so for final results. Recovery time is minimal whatever the treatment option you get .Hence, the results aren’t permanent but for a long period of time. As your skin doesn’t stop aging so there are the chances of the reappearance of wrinkles. Though, you may maintain your skin condition by getting further sessions of the treatment.
Consultation is necessary to know the exact cost as the cost depends on various aspects. Once our practitioner will examine you then you will know the cost. Feel free to visit us anytime as we are providing special discounted offers.
Schedule A Consultation
You should schedule a consultation with one of our experienced doctors. Our team of expert dermatologists, laser skin expert, and consultants is always ready to serve you with the best. Don’t waste your time in searching here and there when you are at right place. Cosmetic Surgery Studio is working with the aim of providing you quality treatment. Just make a call at 0348-1114040 or fill the following form to book your appointment.