Stretch Mark Removal in Pakistan
First of all, you need to know what stretch marks are. These are the marks or lines that are visible on the skin. Usually, these marks are made due to stretching of the skin tissues. Most of the time, these marks visible on the skin during or after the pregnancy or if a person dramatically loss or gain weight. These marks may appear on any part of the body but commonly breasts, buttocks, under arms, thighs, and abdomen are the affected areas.
What To Do When Stretch Marks Appear?
When you notice that you are having stretch marks then you need to visit an expert doctor to find a medical solution. The doctor will analyze your marks, know the cause, and make a proper treatment plan for you. Stretch marks removal in Pakistan is the best treatment that you should avail for getting outstanding results. The treatment is capable of removing the marks completely or even lighten them so that they cannot be noticeable by others.
Who Is A Good Candidate?
Being a good candidate is an important aspect of getting best results by getting stretch mark removal treatment.
You are a good candidate if;
- Your stretch marks are due to muscle gain, dramatic weight change, pregnancy, or puberty.
- You have good mental and physical health.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
- You don’t consume alcohol and don’t smoke.
Goals/Aims Of Stretch Marks Treatment
Basic goals of the treatment are as follows:
- Boost your skin appearance
- Reduce visibility of the stretch marks
- Restore your self-esteem and confidence
Stretch Marks Removal Techniques
Different techniques are accessible for the removal of stretch marks. Now, it depends on the analysis technique of your doctor. He will properly analyze and suggest you the best option. Read on to know about these techniques to get an idea.
- Laser Treatment – Laser wavelengths are utilized for the removal of skin layers that are around the stretch marks. Different layers of the skin target different kinds of stretch marks. Basically, the purpose is to remove dead skin cells. The heat that is emitted by the laser device is hot to the extent that is easily absorbed by the skin. Moreover, this laser makes the skin capable to produce the collagen and elastin in the skin to restore the elasticity. Once the procedure is completed, then the targeted area will heal on a short notice and new skin layers will be formed in order to take place of the old skin layers.
- Surgical Treatment – Surgical procedures are required to treat the stretch marks on a permanent basis if you have found marks on the thigh or abdominal area. Thigh lift and tummy tuck are the procedures that are used for this purpose. These treatment plans allow you to get rid of stretch marks on a long-term
- Microdermabrasion – This procedure is much similar to the chemical peeling as it works in an almost same way by removing the upper layer of the skin. Hence, the difference is this fine crystal spray is used to remove the top layer of the skin. Dead skin cells are removed as a result. The stretch marks are less visible as a result of the treatment.
- Chemical Peel – First of all, a special solution is applied on the specific area where treatment is required. After that, the solution is peeled off from the skin. The outer layer of the skin is peeled along with the layer of the skin and stimulates the skin to produce new layer. The stretch marks diminish from the skin as a result. Hence, sometimes a combination of 2-3 techniques is required to get desired results.
Following are some of the pre-op instructions that you need to follow carefully.
- Avoid smoking if you are a smoker for at least 7 days before the treatment.
- If you consume alcohol then avoid its usage for at least a week before the treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated and keep your skin clean specifically the area where treatment is required.
- Avoid use of aspirin or any other kind of blood thinners for at least a week before treatment.
- Done with all the tests that are prescribed by your doctor.
Stretch Mark Removal Procedure
Outpatient setting is used to perform the procedure. Almost 30 minutes are enough to perform the procedure successfully. The procedure depends on the selection of technique. Following are some steps that may provide you a rough estimate to know the procedure.
- Local anesthesia is administered in the targeted area so that you may not feel any kind of discomfort or pain throughout the procedure.
- The required steps will be carried out on the basis of the selected technique.
- After that, a bandage will be administered on your skin.
You may get more sessions of the treatment if there will be a requirement.
Machine That We Use
We are using laser fractional CO2 for removal of stretch marks. We are using this latest technology to provide you best solution to your problem. This technology has made us easy to treat your stretch marks. The skin tissues are broken in small areas and trigger the growth of new, smooth, and healthy skin. Mini wounds are creating in the small areas of the body. This laser allows your skin to naturally heal by producing more epithelium and collagen. This latest technology provides the best results without downtime for recovery and any discomfort. When your skin heals naturally then it will develop new layer to the skin to make it healthy and more radiant than before.
Post-Op Care And Recovery Time
Following are some of the post-op care instructions that you need to follow to get best results. Moreover, you should guidance of your doctor in this regard.
- Take care of your skin and avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid taking hot baths.
- Always apply sunscreen on your skin when you need to go out.
- Follow the instructions carefully that are provided by your doctor.
- Visit your doctor for follow-ups.
The recovery doesn’t require too much time if you care properly.
Results and Benefits
The results will be outstanding as our experts have enough expertise to provide you quality services. You will get rid of stretch marks and get smooth skin as a result.
The most beneficial aspect of stretch mark removal in Pakistan is that you don’t need to be worried about your stretch marks for the rest of your life. Moreover, it makes your skin smooth and rejuvenated.
Schedule a Consultation With Our Professional
Plan your consultation with one of our experts as in this way you will be able to know the treatment that will be suitable for you. What are you waiting for?? Schedule an appointment now to clear all your queries and to get best services in the town. Fill the form below or simply contact us at 0348-1114040.