Skin Peel Treatment in Pakistan
Are you unhappy with the condition of your skin? Do you want a treatment through which you can make your skin beautiful and smooth? Cosmetic Surgery Studio is providing you the treatment of skin peel that is the best method to get rid of any kind of rough and unhealthy skin. Usually, chemical peeling is used for it. Some amount of chemical peel is applied on the skin on the targeted area whether it is your neck, face, or hands. Different types of strength are used for different types of skin issues and it also depends on the severity of the problem. Deep peels, medium, and superficial peels are its types.
Are You A Candidate?
This procedure is utilized to enhance the appearance, texture, and overall condition of the skin. You are a good candidate of the skin peel if;
- Your face or any other area has wrinkles.
- You need to get rid of fine lines around your mouth or under your eyes.
- You have acne and you want to treat it.
- You have freckles, age spots, and dark patches on your skin.
- You are not nursing or pregnant.
- You don’t have dermatitis and eczema or any other skin disease.
- You would like to improve overall texture and tone of your skin.
Preparation before getting the procedure has great importance as it affects your results. Our practitioner will surely guide you about preparation. However, following are some of the most common instructions that you need to follow to get a successful procedure.
- Perform overall cleansing on your skin prior to the procedure.
- Don’t use any kind of hair removal procedure or exploitation.
- Avoid usage of skin lightening or bleaching before treatment.
- You need to use quality sunscreen if you want to go out.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Properly follow the prescriptions that are provided by your doctor. The prescribed medicines may include antiviral and antibiotics.
Our practitioners will brief you the procedure of skin peeling. However, here we are describing the procedure for your assistance. The procedure is performed in an outpatient setting and it needs just a few minutes to complete. Following are the steps of the procedure.
- First of all, the targeted area is cleaned No numbing cream or anesthesia is required to numb the skin.
- After that, the chemical is applied on the targeted area.
- Your skin may swell, and then the upper layer of the skin is peeled off. The peeling is necessary as in this way you will get new and rejuvenated skin on that area. The new skin will be less wrinkled, more clearer, and more smoother than before.
- After that, if you want to minimize stinging and burning then you should use cold compresses.
You may wonder why it is important to follow post-op instructions. Actually, your results also depend on the post-op care. If you don’t follow the instructions properly then you may not get desired results. Our practitioner will provide you the essential instructions on the basis of your case. However, following are some common instructions. Have a look!
- Don’t go out in the sunshine. If you need to go then use a high-quality sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Make use of medicines on a regular basis that are provided by your doctor.
- Make use of cool compresses to avoid any kind of burning or stinging on the skin.
- It is important to keep your skin moisturized.
- You may intake pain killers if you feel any kind of discomfort or pain due to skin peeling.
Treatment Results And Recovery
The results of the treatment depend on the condition of your skin and also the strength of your problem. However, you need to take multiple sessions to get perfect results. Moreover, if you go for medium or mild peeling then you will get subtle results that will be fine by getting more sessions. On the other hand, if you get deep peels then the results will be dramatic. Another thing that you need to know is that the results aren’t permanent, hence you can manage them by getting more sessions. Most of the people choose Cosmetic Surgery Studio for getting this treatment as our results are best when it comes to skin peeling treatment in Pakistan.
When it comes to recovery, then you don’t need to be worried about it. . Recovery time period varies from person to person. You may experience burning sensations or stinging right after the procedure. Scaling or redness is another issue that will be resolved after a few days of getting the treatment. Well, you can be back to work right after getting the procedure. You should also expect to keep calm for some period of time for proper recovery.
Benefits of Skin Peeling
The procedure comes with lots of benefits. However, following are some of the most common benefits.
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- You will not feel any kind of pain and discomfort. Medicines will be prescribed in case of discomfort.
- No administration of numbing cream or anesthesia is required.
- Less time is required for performing the procedure.
- The production of collagen is also increased.
- You will get long-lasting results.
- The recovery time is very short.
- You don’t need any downtime.
The cost of the treatment depends on the severity of your problem, a number of sessions that you need, and the treatment that you get for curing your issue. So, it is recommended to visit us for proper analysis and check up. Moreover, we are providing special discounted offers for best skin peel treatment in Pakistan.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have any other query regarding this or any other skin and laser treatment then feel free to contact us. You may contact us via e-mail, phone number, or directly visit us. You can also simply fill the following short form and one of our correspondents will get back to you. Don’t worry about your skin issues now when you have us. Go ahead and book your appointment now!