Pigmentation Treatment in Pakistan
Getting dark spots or pigmentation on the skin usually causes due to excessive sun exposure and aging procedure. Most of the people complain about a large area of their skin filled with staining. In fact, these dark patches are the pigmentation that occurs on the skin due to an increase of dark pigment in the skin. No gender or age limit matters in this skin problem. However, several Pigmentation treatments in Pakistan are accessible.
Symptoms And Signs
No particular signs are linked with the pigmentation. Dark brown patches will appear on your skin that is a sign that you are going to have pigmentation on your skin. Moreover, your skin may seem dehydrated and rough.
Causes Of Pigmentation
Different causes of the pigmentation are as follows:
- Excessive sun exposure
- Use of specific medicines
- Hormonal changes
It is important to follow pre-operative instructions to get outstanding results from the pigmentation treatment. Your practitioner will provide you the instructions before procedure, however, following are some common instructions.
- Avoid excessive sun-exposure.
- Make it your routine to use sunscreen if you need to go out.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup when you go for the treatment.
- Apply the topical medicines on your skin regularly as instructed by your practitioner.
Different treatment options are available for treating pigmentation. Time of procedure varies according to selected method for treatment. Such options involve:
- Oral Medication – One of the most effective treatment options for treating pigmentation is the use of oral medicines. However, this option is beneficial for some specific kind of pigmentation.
- Topical Medicines – Another treatment that is beneficial for pigmentation issue is the topical medicines. Hydroquinone is the agent that is commonly used to treat this problem. Azelaic acid, kojic acid, and retinoids are the options that are used for treating pigmentation.
- Laser Treatment – This treatment is known as one of the best treatments for decreasing marks of pigmentation on your skin. This treatment doesn’t just removes the stains from your skin as well as rejuvenates your skin by producing new collagen. Different types of lasers can be used for this purpose, however, fractional CO2 is the most recommended laser for this procedure.
- Chemical Peels – This procedure is less invasive as well as the most effective procedure to treat pigmentation. A chemical is applied to the targeted area of the skin that helps to peel off the upper layer of the skin that is affected the skin. After that, you get the new and smooth skin. Different strengthening level of the chemical peel is used according to a depth of the issue.
- IPL therapy – This is not a laser treatment in fact but it treats the skin same like laser treatment. The light energy that is discharged by the IPL is transformed into heat energy that abolishes melanin. Melanin refers to a pigment in the skin that is one of the major causes of skin pigmentation.
Machine That We Use
Laser fractional CO2 is the machine that we are using for removing pigmentation. We are using this imported coherent machine so that we can provide you best experience. This machine doesn’t let you experience any side-effect so it is safe for usage.
Most probably, your practitioner will let you know the important post-operative instructions according to your issue. However, some of the instructions are common for all. We are here to assist you so following are these common instructions. You need to follow these instructions in order to get best results.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Apply any highly-quality sunscreen if you need to go out.
- Avoid taking hot showers.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Use medicines on a regular basis that are prescribed by your practitioner.
Results And Recovery
If you have got the pigmentation treatment in Pakistan from a reputable clinic and followed the pre-op and post-op instructions properly then for sure the results will be outstanding. However, it also depends on the number of sessions that are required and the type of the treatment. You may require repeated sessions as the results are for some time period and they aren’t permanent.
When it comes to recovery time period then you don’t need to be worried about it as it is very short. You may resume your routine work right after getting the procedure. No downtime is required for the recovery. In addition to it, don’t worry about the side-effects as this treatment doesn’t come with any type of side-effects. If you face some potential side-effects like redness of the skin or itchiness then it will not remain for more than 3-4 days. Hence, side-effects and recovery period may depend on the kind of adopted treatment.
Benefits Of The Treatment
Following are the benefits of the chemical peeling.
- This procedure is non-invasive.
- No requirement of anesthesia for performing the procedure.
- No pain.
- No downtime is linked with this treatment.
- Quick recovery.
- Results are long-lasting.
- You can notice results right after the treatment. However, it also depends on the condition of the skin.
- No side-effects.
Cost Of The Treatment
If you want to know the cost of the treatment then you need to go for the consultation first. Prior consultation is necessary to know what the condition of your skin is, how many sessions are required, and what the expected results are. After proper analysis, you will get to know the exact cost for your treatment.
Schedule A Consultation With An Expert
Still, if you have any query then you should consult with our expert. We have a team of experts, who are always ready to serve you. Don’t feel hesitate in contacting us. You can simply fill the following form or call us at 0348-1114040. Cosmetic Surgery Studio is the best stop to get best pigmentation treatment in Pakistan. Go ahead, and book your appointment now!