Laser Skin Tightening Treatment In Pakistan
Laser skin tightening in Pakistan is a non-surgical and minimal invasive procedure that utilizes laser energy in order to make your skin tight. The upper layer of the skin is removed through laser so that new skin can take its place.
Who is a Candidate?
First of all, you need to know if you are a good candidate for getting laser skin tightening treatment in Pakistan or not. You are a good candidate if;
- Your skin has enough laxity.
- You have wrinkles and lines on your skin.
- Your age ranges between 30 to 60 years.
- Your expectations with the results are real.
Aims and Goals
The first and foremost goal of getting this treatment is to make your skin tight so that you look younger than your actual age. Moreover, you want to get rid of wrinkles and lines on your skin. In addition to this, if you want to get long-term results then you should go for this treatment.
It is essential to follow pre-op instructions that may provide you by your consultant during the consultation. However, following are some of the common instructions.
- If you are already using any kind of skin product then avoid its usage.
- Avoid direct sun exposure as it may damage your skin.
- Always apply sunscreen on your skin when you need to go out.
- Drink as much water as you can so that your skin will be hydrated.
- Make use of the medicines and topical products that are recommended to you by your doctor.
Skin Tightening Procedure
The procedure is performed in an outpatient setting. You don’t need to stay for the long time period in the clinic. The whole procedure takes almost 30-45 minutes. Moreover, there is no need to applying any kind of anesthesia. (Anesthesia refers to a medicine that is used to block the sensations of pain at the specific area for some specific time period).
- First of all, a cooling gel is administered in the targeted area of the skin.
- After that, the practitioner applies quick pulses of the laser light to the targeted area with the help of a hand held laser equipment.
- The laser has the capability to produce collagen and absorbs extra collagen from the skin.
- As a result, you will get firmer and agile skin.
Machine That We Use
We are using laser fractional CO2 that is imported coherent laser device. We recommend the use of laser fractional CO2 as it works for the tightening of skin. The laser vaporizes tissue of the skin and leads to the remodeling of collagen. In this way, it tightens the skin and make it wrinkle free as well.
Following are some of the instructions for post-op care that you need to follow to get best results.
- You may use topical soothing products or ice packs to reduce discomfort, irritation, and swelling.
- Moisturize your skin properly.
- Avoid direct sun-exposure for some days after the treatment.
- Don’t use any kind of topical products until and unless you have discussed it with your practitioner.
- Make use of sun block whenever you need to go out.
- Don’t scratch your skin.
Results And Benefits
The results of this treatment are outstanding without any doubt. Moreover, this treatment provides you long-lasting results. Our team of professionals is expert in providing quality treatment so that you can get long-term outcomes. Hence, you need to do proper care of your skin if you want to get instant recovery and best results. You will observe valuable results right after the procedure. However, it may take a few months to reveal final results.
Following are some of the benefits of laser skin tightening treatment.
- The procedure is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- The procedure is safe and provides better results as compared to other related treatments.
- The procedure doesn’t have any kind of side-effects.
- This treatment helps your body to stimulate the production of collagen and as a result, you get the supple and smooth skin.
- You will get instant results.
- 1-2 weeks are enough for recovery.
- The procedure is effective and beneficial for different areas of the body.
The cost of the treatment depends on various aspects. It includes the expertise of the practitioner, type of laser that is being used in the procedure, the condition of the skin, and the area where treatment is required. So, it is recommended to consult our practitioner so that you will know the exact amount.
Schedule A Consultation
What are you waiting for when you are at the right place?? Our team of professionals is always here to serve you with the best services. Just make a call at 0348-1114040 or fill the following short form. Once you fill the following form, one of our correspondents will get back to you as soon as possible. Go ahead and book your appointment now!