Laser Hair Removal in Pakistan
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal refers to the treatment in which specific lasers are utilized to remove your hair from roots. The roots of the hair are the targeted area. Hence, there is no guarantee that the procedure will provide permanent results, but most of the people experience permanent hair removal after getting this procedure. Various laser equipment are provided in the market. All of them have different impacts on different hair color, texture, treatment areas, and skin tones. However, the treatment can be performed on any part of the body.
Who Is A Candidate?
This treatment is for everyone but every person isn’t a good candidate for it. You need to match yourself with the following criteria to know if you fit that criteria or not. Moreover, you should visit your doctor for this purpose. Well, you are a good candidate if:
- You know the fact that every person faces different results.
- You have enough information about the services of your doctor.
- Your skin is light but your hair are in dark color.
- You need good results with long-term benefits.
- You have enough money to afford this procedure.
- You are aware of the fact that there will be slight discomfort after the procedure. You are ready to deal with it.
You can also consult our expert dermatologist and laser expert to clear your queries.
Goals/Aims of Procedure
- To get rid of unwanted hair on long term basis.
- To make your skin smooth and beautiful.
- To provide a tone to your darker skin.
Hair removal laser is the treatment that can be performed by any of our experts. Still, we prefer you to consult with the doctor from whom you will get your treatment done. In this way, it will be easy for you to discuss your concerns and meet satisfactory level. Following are some instructions that you need to follow before going for the procedure.
- Shave the targeted area for about a day before getting the treatment. It allows the laser to work smoothly on your skin without any kind of difficulty. It also allows you to get better results.
- Avoid direct sun-exposure for about 6 weeks before getting the treatment.
- Don’t remove your hair by using wax or plucking from the roots for at least 5 to 6 weeks before treatment. If you do so, then it will break down the hair follicles and you will not get desired results.
The steps that are taken to perform the procedure are really easy. No doubt, special expertise are required to perform the procedure and our laser experts have enough expertise to do so. Following are the steps of this procedure.
- First of all, the area on which the treatment is required needs to be cleaned from any kind of germs. Cotton swabs are used for this purpose. After that, topical anesthesia (a medication that is applied on the upper surface of the skin to make it accessible for you to deal with the pain) is applied on that specific area. Any other anesthesia isn’t required as there is only some discomfort and slight pain is easily bearable.
- A handheld device is used to perform the treatment. The laser is beamed throughout the targeted area of the skin. The laser beamed through the skin for less than a second and that time duration is enough for the concentration of the light energy of specific wavelength to enter the skin.
- The photons of the light are absorbed with the help of a pigment during the procedure. This process is called melanin in the hair follicles. It causes the specific hair follicle to expire urgently and don’t allow the new hair to grow again.
Machine That We Use
We are using Diode laser for hair removal. The purpose of using this imported machine is to provide you hair free skin along with rejuvenation. The concentration of the light is on the hair follicle to damage it, and so the melanin that is included in your hair follicle. The pigment captivates the laser energy and destroy the specific hair follicle. Moreover, it restrict hair follicle for future growth. However, the skin of the surrounded area doesn’t go through any side-effect. In fact, it remains safe. The multi-purposes of this skin trigger us to use this machine.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- You should avoid using any kind of perfume or deodorant for at least a day or 2 days after the treatment.
- You may feel some kind of swelling, redness, or burning on the specific area after the treatment. You may use some type of soothing lotion for reducing your swelling and redness. Ask your dermatologist about it. You may also use cool packs for this purpose.
- If you notice the burning smell right after the treatment, don’t worry as it’s
- Avoid rubbing the treated part.
- Don’t use any kind of scrub on the treated area for at least 4-6 days after the treatment.
- Avoid heavy exercise or sports that require more energy for almost 3-4 days after the treatment.
- Use sunblock if you need to go in the sunshine.
However, if you feel any kind of discomfort that doesn’t seem usual then you should contact your doctor to deal with the situation.
Results and Benefits
The results of the treatment are fabulous. When you get the laser hair removal treatment then you don’t need to be worried about your stubborn hair. Though, the results of the treatment differ from person to person.
The permanent hair removal in Pakistan contains lots of beneficial aspects. Most of the people think that hair removal at home is another option but why shouldn’t you go for the procedure that is performed by the experts. The experts know the level that needs to be determined the extent to which the procedure is beneficial for you. Following are some of the benefits of this treatment that you should know.
Safety: This procedure is pain-free and devoid of any side-effects.
Convenience: If you go for multiple sessions then you will get your desired results with an ease.
Swiftness: Our laser equipment has the capability to treat the large area into some minutes.
Accuracy: The lasers hit the targeted hair with 100% accuracy. The advanced technology assists the technician to target the dark area without harming the skin.
When To Schedule Next Treatment?
One session isn’t enough to get the desired results. Well, you don’t need to get next treatment session on an immediate basis. It may take up to two weeks or even a week or so for the hair regrowth. However, the hair is not new but the same old hair follicles.
- You may shave the specific area after the treatment and before next appointment.
- Your schedule may be like that, one month for the facial hair, 1 and a half month for upper body, and about 2 months for the area below your waist. However, the session may differ on the basis of your hair texture and skin type.
- You should avoid tweezing, threading, and waxing between the sessions. Though, you should go for shaving.
The cost of the treatment varies on the basis of the area where you require treatment. Lots of other aspects like treatment area, the texture of your skin, the texture of your hair, etc. also play their part in deciding about cost.
Schedule a Consultation with an Expert
You should schedule a consultation with our laser treatment experts or our dermatologist to clear your concerns. We are providing best treatments by using advanced equipment and laser machines in the town. Contact us now to get benefit from our latest techniques at special discounted rates. Simply fill the following form or call us at 0348-1114040. What are you waiting for??? Go ahead, and get this service now!