Acne Scar Treatment in Pakistan
Acne refers to a skin condition that is common nowadays. The prevalence rate of acne problem is 1 in every 5 individuals. Well, this condition is temporary for some people and they see it vanish with the passage of time. These are lucky people. On the other hand, some people need to get proper treatment to get rid of it.
Acne Treatment Methods
There are various methods of acne treatment. The choice of a method depends on the level of severity of your issue and kind of the scars. Following are some of the best methods for this treatment.
- Micro Needling
- Radio Frequency
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Chemical Peels
- Dermal Fillers
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
However, Fractional CO2 laser treatment is the most demanded and effective procedure for this kind of treatment.
Why Shouldn’t You Go For Home Remedies?
Some of the people have the viewpoint that every skin disease or problematic condition has its solution in the home. So, such people think twice before going for any kind of cosmetic treatment. However, you shouldn’t rely on the home remedies or such treatments when it is about your skin. Our skin is very sensitive and every person requires specific treatment on the basis of his skin type. When you don’t have enough information about this issue and the cause behind it then you may do something wrong with your skin. Don’t let home remedies spoil your skin. Acne scar treatment in Pakistan is the solution to your problem. When you get this treatment then you don’t need to be worried about the results. Whatever the cause is, you will get outstanding results.
Who Is A Candidate?
When you decide to get the treatment then you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. For sure, you need to consult an expert to know about it. However, following criteria may help you to know in this regard. You are a good candidate if;
- You have good mental and physical health.
- Your immune system is good.
- If your acne has the tendency of moderate to severe problem.
Goals/Aims Of The Procedure
- To get the clear skin.
- To get rid of acne scars that have appeared on your face due to genetic or any other reason.
- To get the smooth and beautiful skin.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergy.
- Don’t bring your valuables along with your when visit for the procedure.
- Avoid direct sun-exposure for almost 3 weeks before the treatment. Use sun block if you want to go out in the day
- Proper hydration is very important to perform the procedure successfully. Drink plenty of water for a day before the treatment.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup when you visit for the treatment.
- Take your medicines properly that are prescribed by your doctor.
The actual procedure may differ on the basis of the treatment method that is adopted. However, if the recommended method (CO2 fractional) is used then the procedure will be to remove the dead skin layers. The effects of this procedure are similar to the effects that come up by performing dermabrasion and chemical peels. However, it removes the skin layers with the help of vaporization except for the use of chemicals.
Machine That We Use
Here, at Cosmetic Surgery Studio, we are using laser fractional CO2 for treating your acne. We apply appropriate topicals on the targeted area prior to the procedure. Skilled practitioner can perform the procedure in a well-mannered way. Our practitioners are expert enough to provide this treatment to our customers in the best possible way. Laser fractional CO2 makes tiny holes in the deep layers of skin. This process tends to creating new and healthy collagen to make acne scars smooth. Moreover, this is known as the best treatment for acne scars as it provides results within 7 days. One session of this treatment provides 30 to 70 percent improvement in skin condition. We are striving hard to provide you best possible treatments, this is the reason that we are using imported machine for your acne treatment.
Post-op Care And Recovery
You need to do proper care of the treated area if you want to get fast recovery and best possible results. Following are some of the important instructions that you need to follow and you should also discuss it with your doctor.
- You need to apply the topical cream on the treated area.
- You may take the prescribed medicine in case of any discomfort.
- You may use cooling compresses to treat the discomfort or burning.
- You should sleep by keeping your head elevated.
- You may use a lubricant in the case of any irritation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- If you need to take shower then avoid the use of hot water.
- You should apply sun block on your skin.
The recovery period isn’t too long. However, you may experience swelling, redness, or irritation on the area where treatment is performed. After treatment, your skin will be photosensitive. So, you need to avoid direct sun exposure to keep your skin safe.
Results And Benefits
The final results of the treatment are outstanding and amazing. However, it may take some time to reveal actual results. It depends on the type of scars and level of severity of the acne.
Some of the benefits of acne treatment in Pakistan are as follows:
- This treatment provides long-lasting results.
- Makes your skin smooth and glowing.
- This non-invasive method helps you to maintain your skin.
The exact cost cannot be described as it depends on the severity, skin type, and lots of other aspects. It is recommended to consult our doctors in this regard.
Schedule A Consultation With An Expert
Consulting an expert doctor/dermatologist is the best way to clear your queries regarding acne treatment. These queries can be about treatment type, required sessions, and cost. Don’t wait anymore to consult with our expert. We have made it very convenient to reach us. Simply fill the following form or call us at 0348-1114040. We are always here to assist you and provide you the best possible solution to your problem. Contact us now and book your appointment!