FUT Hair Transplant in Pakistan
Are you worried due to your baldness? Do you want to get a permanent solution? If yes, then you should go for FUT hair transplant in Pakistan. It would be the best option for you. This treatment method helps you to get rid of baldness, hair thinning, and bald patches. Once you get this treatment then you don’t need to go for another procedure regarding your hair loss. Read on to know more about this procedure and its results.
What Is FUT Or Strip Method?
FUT transplantation refers to a surgical procedure in which a strip is used to get the hair grafts from your scalp. Basically, a strip is removed from your donor area, hair grafts are extracted from it, and then these grafts are implanted in the recipient area. Usually, the back side of the scalp is used as a donor area in this procedure. On the other hand, recipient area is the area where treatment is required. You need to follow instructions properly if you want to get best results.
Who Is A Candidate?
For getting this procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate or not. Following are some basic aspects that may help you get the answer. Hence, you are a good candidate for the hair restoration method if;
- You have enough laxity in your scalp.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
- Your hair loss is stopped, as it is not continuous anymore or the intensity becomes less.
- If you want to get your lost confidence and self-esteem back.
- Your donor area is enough to provide you the required hair grafts.
- You have good health from both mental and physical perspective.
Goals/Aims of Procedure
It is important to be sure about your goals and aims regarding the procedure. If your aims aren’t clear then there is the possibility that you will not be satisfied with the results. The first and foremost aim of FUT hair transplant is to provide you a head full of natural hair. It helps you to get your younger look back that you may have lost due to your hair loss. We are always here to clarify you all queries and for your assistance.
You need to follow some specific instructions before going to get the procedure. You will get the desired and successful results only if you prepare for it properly. The guidance of the surgeon is required in this regard, however, following instructions may also help you to make up your mind.
- Avoid any kind of blood thinners for at least a week ago before getting the surgery.
- If you are a smoker then avoid smoking for at least 12-14 days before the surgery.
- Don’t use caffeinated drinks or alcoholic drinks for almost 7 days before the procedure.
- Done with all of the prescribed tests.
- Take the prescribed medicine on a regular basis as instructed by the surgeon.
The procedure of the FUT procedure is completed in one day or you can say just some hours. This procedure is known as an outpatient procedure in which you need to go for the procedure in the morning and within 6-8 hours the procedure is completed and you may go back to your home. Following are some of the essential steps that are required to perform the procedure properly.
- Administration of Local Anesthesia: Local anesthesia (a medicine that is used to make the sense of pain unaware and all other senses work fine) is administered before starting the procedure. The reason is to keep you away from any kind of pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Extraction of The Strip: the next step that requires really professional expertise is the extraction of the strip from the donor area that is already marked. After taking the strip, the incision is closed with the help or sutures.
- Dissection of The Strip: The next step includes the dissection of the hair grafts from the strip that is extracted from your donor area.
- Preparing Recipient Area: In the next step, the surgeon requires to prepare the recipient area so that hair grafts are inserted in it. For this purpose, small incisions are made with the help of tiny needles.
- Inserting Hair Grafts: The next and last step is the insertion of extracted hair grafts.
Post Op and Recovery
Post-op instructions are very important to follow if you want to get a proper and on-time recovery with best results. However, you need to know the fact that it needs some more time to recover as compared to the FUE procedure. It may take 2 weeks for superficial recovery and almost 12-14 days for proper recovery. There are some chances of feeling some irritation, discomfort, and slight pain after some days of the procedure. The surgeon prescribes some medication for this purpose that you need to intake on time. In addition to it, you need to follow the instructions regarding head wash, head cover, and other essential aspects.
Results and Benefits
No doubt, the results of this procedure are awesome and outstanding if you follow the caring instructions properly. When it comes to the benefits, hair transplantation has enormous benefits. First of all, you may get your confidence back. You can enjoy your beautiful and shiny hair for the rest of your life.
If you want to know more about the benefits and results of this procedure then you can contact us anytime. We are always here to serve you with the best.
Cost of the procedure depends on several aspects. We keep the requirements of our customers in mind, the area where treatment is required, expected results, and lots of other aspects. So, you should discuss this aspect with the surgeon or hair expert directly to get the best quote.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Still, you have confusion? Still, you are worried? You can get rid of all confusions and worried just by availing one session of our consultation. Our experts will analyze your scalp, take your medical history, and provides you the best solution to your hair problem. You don’t need to be worried about the charges as our consultation is for FREE. All you need is to fill the following form that takes almost 1-2 minutes. On the other hand, you can also contact us at 0348-1114040 for any kind of assistance. Don’t waste your time anymore and avail this outstanding chance now!