FUE Hair Transplant in Pakistan
FUE hair transplant in Pakistan is the procedure that helps you to get your natural hair back on a permanent basis. This procedure is much appreciated by both, the surgeons and the patients when it is compared with FUT transplant. The cost of this procedure ranges between Rs. 80-100 per graft.
What Is FUE Hair Transplant In Pakistan?
The term FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. Basically, this treatment refers to the procedure in which the hair grafts are extracted one by one from the donor area of the scalp. After that, these grafts are implanted in the recipient area. Usually, back side or the sides of the scalp are used as the donor area and front area or the area where treatment is required is known as the recipient area. If you want to improve your hairline or you are facing hair loss then this treatment is best.
Who Is A Candidate?
If you want to know that you are according to the candidacy criterion of the FUE hair transplant in Pakistan or not then you should visit our hair consultant or the surgeon. However, following are some basic criterion. You are a candidate for hair restorative treatment if;
- You have enough laxity in your donor area.
- You require a permanent solution to your hair loss.
- Your hair loss isn’t continuous anymore.
- You want a minimally invasive procedure without any scar.
- You need a quick
Goals/Aims of Procedure
If you have following goals in your mind then this procedure is best for you.
- Your main desire is to get a head full of hair.
- You want natural hairline according to your desire.
- You want to look younger than your actual age.
- You want to get your confidence back.
- You want to get natural treatment that others don’t identify.
- You need a permanent solution to your baldness.
You need to follow the instructions properly if you want to get best results from the procedure. Following are some of the instructions that are very important to follow before your surgery.
- If you are using aspirin or any other kind of blood thinners then you need to stop its usage.
- Stop smoking for at least 12-14 days before the surgery.
- Stop intake of drinks that include alcohol.
- Take medicines regularly that are prescribed by your doctor.
It is required to perform the procedure with proper care. Outpatient setting is used to perform the procedure. Local anesthesia (a medicine that makes the sensation of pain unidentifiable for some time at the specific area, however other senses work normally) is administered before starting the process. The procedure takes almost 6-8 hours in completion. Read the following steps to know whole procedure.
Administration of Local Anesthesia:
Donor and recipient areas are marked properly and local anesthesia is administered on the scalp so that you will not feel any kind of pain.
Extraction of Hair Follicles:
After that, the hair follicles are extracted from the donor area. A small punching tool is used to do so. The surgeon can use motorized automated FUE or manual FUE for this purpose.
Trimming Extracted Hair Follicles:
When the surgeon extracts hair follicles from the scalp then the next step is to trim them according to the requirement.
Implantation: After that, the next step is the implantation of hair follicles that is also considered as the last step. Tiny needles or forceps are used for this purpose. However, small incisions that have made for this purpose don’t require any sutures or stitches.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
Getting the procedure of FUE hair transplant isn’t enough, but you need to do proper care after the procedure. The surgeon will guide you in this regard, but in case, if you want to know some important instructions then read below.
- Take the prescribed medication properly.
- Follow the sleeping pattern that is instructed by the surgeon.
- Don’t worry if you feel discomfort, slight pain, or swelling after the procedure as it is normal. However, if you are concerned about it then contact the surgeon to inform him about your issue.
- Avoid direct sunshine for some days.
The recovery procedure after the hair restoration method is quick when it is compared with the recovery time period of FUT hair transplant. You may feel tenderness or soreness in your scalp for some days after the surgery. Hence, the donor area properly recovers within a week after the surgery. In addition to it, if you follow the instructions of your surgeon properly then the recovery time period may become less than 7 days. Usually, recovery occurs in 3-5 days.
Results and Benefits
It may take almost 6-8 months to come up with the final results. Hence, you will get your natural look and natural hair back with no scar.
Following are some of the benefits of this procedure.
- This method is less invasive and recovery is fast.
- This procedure contains less risk as compared to other methods.
- You will not get any kind of scar when you get its results.
- This procedure allows you to get natural hair line.
- It keeps your donor area safe.
- Body hair transplantation can also be performed with this method.
- The time period of recovery is short.
The cost of this procedure depends on the area where you need treatment. It is recommended to consult with our experts to know the exact cost. After proper analysis, we will let you know the exact cause. Also, we have some special offers for our prospective customers.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
If you want to know more or you have any kind of query, you may contact us anytime. Our team of professionals is always here to serve you. Why are you worried about getting a consultation when it is for FREE? Yes, we are providing our consultation for FREE of cost. We have also made it very easy for you to make an appointment. Just fill the short form that is available below or simply contact us through our cell phone number. If you fill the form then one of our correspondents will get back to you shortly. Don’t miss this amazing chance and avail it now!