Neck Lift Procedure In Pakistan
The neck is considered as one of the areas that reveal early signs of aging. Skin on neck area is soft, so it loses its elasticity faster as compared to other areas of the body. Also, it makes an individual appear aged, worn out, and tired. Various procedures of cosmetic surgery have brought revolution and allowed us the ways through which we can get our younger look back. Neck lift is one of the best and most used procedures in Pakistan and all over the world.
What Is Neck Lift?
Neck lift also known as neck tightening refers to a surgical procedure in which skin of the neck is tightening to provide you a youthful appearance. Your surgeon may ask you to get a combination of a face lift and neck lift for better results. The procedure of neck lift allows getting rid of the excess skin, excessive fat, and bad lines on your neck. Along with this, it allows you to get a proper shape of your neck.
Are You A Good Candidate?
It is essential for you to know if you are a good candidate for neck lift procedure in Pakistan or not. You are a good candidate for this procedure if;
- Your skin is damaged due to excessive sun exposure or aging.
- You have excessive skin or fat on your chin that makes your chin double.
- You have excessive fat on the neck and under the jaws.
The procedure comes with lots of goals. Some of the basic goals are;
- To reduce additional skin on the neck.
- To make alterations in neck muscles.
- To enhance the refining jawline and contours of the chin.
Options For Treatment
Various ways can be used to perform the surgical procedure. Selection of procedure depends on requirements of an individual. Following are details of possible procedures for neck lift in Pakistan.
- Cervicoplasty – refers to the procedure that is used for repositioning of tissues and reduction of excessive skin.
- Liposuction – refers to the procedure that is utilized to take extra fat out of the body.
- Platysmaplasty – refers to a procedure that allows to remove undesired band line and tightens neck muscles.
You need to make a visit to your surgeon before getting the treatment. In this visit, your surgeon will examine your issue and he will let you know some essential requirements that you need to follow before treatment. These instructions will be provided on the basis of your general health. Some of the common instructions are as follows.
- Don’t use aspirin or any other blood thinners for almost a week before surgery.
- Avoid using herbal medicines for at least a week before treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup on the day of surgery.
- Avoid intake of food that contains additional fats.
The procedure is performed in an outpatient setting. However, the duration depends on the technique that is utilized. Usually, the procedure takes 2-3 hours for completion.Following are common steps of every procedure.
- Administration of general anesthesia is performed in first
- Small incisions are made in the targeted area. The length and depth of incisions vary according to severity of issue and selected technique.
- After that, the surgeon makes required changes.
- At the end, the incisions are closed with the help of stitches.
It is important to follow post-op instructions as it allows you to get outstanding results. Your surgeon will let you know these instructions on the basis of your condition. However, following are some of the common instructions.
- Avoid usage of blood thinners for almost 7-10 days after surgery.
- Intake prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid direct sun-exposure.
- Keep proper follow-ups with your doctor.
- Use cold-compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid heavy exercise or any other heavy activity to reduce your recovery time.
Results And Recovery
The time period of recovery differs on the basis of the treatment that you get for a neck lift. However, some of the experiences are same for everyone.
- It is essential to remove applied dressing within 2 days after surgery.
- If drainage tubes are inserted then they are required to be removed within 2 days after treatment.
- It may take up to 3-7 days for reducing swelling.
- Overall, recovery period takes 1 week.
- After first few days of treatment, you may feel more discomfort and pain.
The results are outstanding if you follow instructions properly. Visibility of the results is possible right after the procedure. Hence, you need to wait for a few months to get actual results. You will get long lasting and best results when you get neck lift procedure in Pakistan from a reputable clinic. No doubt, Cosmetic Surgery Studio is the best stop for you to get any type of cosmetic surgery.
Neck Lift Benefits
Lots of benefits are linked with this procedure. Hence, following are some of these benefits. Have a look!
- You will get younger, thinner, and more elegant shape of your neck.
- The procedure doesn’t contain any side-effects.
- The procedure is 100% safe.
- No scars are visible.
- Less downtime.
- Fast recovery.
- Best and long-lasting results.
Proper follow-up is a must to get outstanding results. Unfortunately, most of the clinic in Pakistan aren’t providing this facility. They don’t follow-up their customers. Hence, Cosmetic Surgery Studio is providing you the capability to get quality treatment with proper follow-ups. Concerned people will contact you occasionally to know about your progress.
If you want to know exact cost then you need to visit us. Cost depends on different aspects that include nature of your skin, nature of procedure that you will get, and severity of your problem. So, it is recommended to visit us to clear all your queries.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are planning to get a neck lift in Pakistan from a reputable place, we are here to assist you. Our experienced staff is always ready to serve you with outstanding services. Contact us now via our phone number or fill the following form to schedule your appointment. Here, at Cosmetic Surgery Studio, we are providing your amazing services with remarkable results at cost-effective rates. Go on and book your consultation now!